The majority of our website is freely available as a source of interesting and valuable information. Anyone can access it and use the information to their benefit.
We reserve our copyright position and do not authorise any copying, or redistribution of our websites content to other websites or commercial activities. We periodically check for plagiarism by working with companies such as DMCA and Copyscape and will take action where necessary.
Our main visitors are arriving on an individual basis, and are more than welcome to copy, download or share any of the websites content freely. In fact we encourage this.
If you want to quote any of our articles then you may do so on a fair use basis. (A few paragraphs or an infographic is fine). We ask that you post attribution with a link back to the page that you took the quote from. This will help your own visitors by providing credibility and full context to what you are saying.
We obviously want our website to be functioning as much as possible. However due to server maintenance and the like, no site is up for 100% of the time.
If you are about to travel to a new country and want to make sure you have information available at the right time, we recommend taking a screen shot of the page in question. This will also help if you find yourself with no internet during your journey.
Accuracy of the information that we publish
We carefully research and do our best to verify all details that we publish. If at all possible we will go to official government and NGO sources to verify that what we are writing is completely accurate.
When we do this we will usually provide a link to our source.
Some of the written material on the site will be written by third parties. For example:
- A visitor to our site decides to write a comment on an article based on their personal opinion.
- A visitor to our site decides to write a review or fill in a survey relating to an agency profile.
- A writer agrees to write an interesting article based on their experiences in a particular location or with a particular company.
Third party opinions are simply that. They do not represent the opinions of EarthResPro or its employees. While every effort is made to delete or edit obviously misleading or ‘internet troll’ type information, use your own discretion when forming opinions.
We publish information regarding safety and security of particular countries and locations. While we do our best to cover everything relevant, we obviously can’t warn you of every possibility that might cause danger to you. We advise that you exercise vigilance and common sense in your travels, just as you would during a holiday to a new location.
(For example, while watching out for malaria or terrorists, don’t walk out into moving traffic without looking left and right.)
While we hope to provide everything you need in relation to our industry niche, there is no substitute for a last minute internet search to get the latest news reports from news agencies such as Reuters or the BBC.
Exclusion of Liability
We cannot be held liable for anything that happens to you in your life after you have visited our website. This means that we do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this Website.
Visitor published content
When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- For which you have not obtained all necessary consents.
- That is any of the following; discriminatory; obscene; pornographic; defamatory; liable to incite racial hatred; in breach of confidentiality or privacy; which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others; which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence; give rise to a civil liability; or otherwise is contrary to the law in Singapore or any other civilised country.
- Which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting such material to this website.